Open Console — Implementation
Responsibilities around websites are not simple and the stakes are sometimes high. Therefore, the initial implementation of Open Console must already support complex identities and website hierarchy descriptions. Existing law requires careful licensing contracts as well.
- Identities and access rights.
- Hierarchy in the website structure.
- Abstract Forms for configuration of modules.
- Get a License on configuration data, and the results produced with it.
- Source with publish TeraBytes of data, which needs to be distributed to consumers of that data. At this scale Data Sharing requires something new.
Most of these designs can be implemented as extensions of the Meshy Space basic facilities.